Web design services in Adelaide FAQ
To build or not to build…
Having a website built can be an overwhelming experience, even for the most IT savvy people. Commuserv is a local Adelaide web design and development company, our friendly staff will support you through the whole process to help you create a website that will best suit your needs. Here are the top 10 frequently asked questions on building a website.
1. How much does it cost?
This is always a hard question to answer. It’s like asking a builder how much does it cost to build a house without presenting them the house plan. So the short answer to this is it depends. Don’t worry we know cost is one of the main deciding factors in building a website so we make sure we always work within your budget. Here are some rough figures so you know what to expect,
- Simple one page lading page : starts from $900
- Website with content management system and standard theme : starts from $1,900
- eCommerce site with shopping cart and credit card payments : starts from $3,900
2. Do you design my website as well?
Yes, we design the website with you so don’t get some thing that you don’t like. We will prepare some mock-ups for you so you know exactly how it will look like once it’s built.
3. Will it work on my mobile?
It sure will. We make sure every website we design and develop are fully responsive and mobile friendly. This doesn’t cost you any extra and as it’s included in the design.
4. How long does it take to build the website?
This is another question we get a lot and the short answer is again it depends. This will depend on how complex the site is. To give you a rough idea, a simple website can take from 1 to 4 weeks. Again more complex website will take much longer.
5. What’s your process of building the site?
Here’s our process in a nutshell. There may be a lot more other tasks involved depending on the project but as a guideline this will be the process for most websites.
- Customer (that’s you) meets with a friendly team member to discuss about website requirements.
- We prepare a “NO OBLIGATION” quote so you know upfront how much it’s going to cost.
- Once the quote is approved, we do the web design and provide a few mock-ups of the website for your approval.
- When you are happy with the web design we start developing the website.
- Once the site is built we let you test and play around with it and do any updates you need.
- Once the site has been approved we take care of making it live and conduct proper testing.
- The process doesn’t end here. Then we make sure you are properly trained to use the CMS (if required) and work with you to make sure your brand new site stays healthy for years to come.
6. Do you build eCommerce sites?
We certainly do. We have a highly experienced web development team in Adelaide that specializes in designing and developing eCommerce and shopping cart websites.
7. What else do I need to make my site live?
Here are the 3 main things you’ll need to make your website live.
- A Domain name
- Obviously a website
Don’t worry if these doesn’t make any sense. Commuserv team will take care of everything you need to make sure your site is up and running.
8. Can you maintain my site after going live?
Yes we do. As a matter of fact we recommend our clients to sign up for a maintenance plan with us so you can relax as you know we’ve got your back.
9. Can I update content myself?
You sure do. As a default we build our websites using the most current and popular CMS(Content Management Systems) available so updating content can be a breeze. We also make sure you are properly trained in using the CMS.
10. Can I meet the team?
Yes you can. Commuserv is based in Adelaide and we have a local team right here in Adelaide. If you are looking for Adelaide web design company or a Adelaide web development company you have come to the right place.